January 02, 2007

Black Tuesday

First, I'd like to express my horror at hearing that Queen has beaten the Beatles to the position as top British rock band in history (according to BBC listeners). I hate to preach a&e opinions but holy cats anyone who doesn't care about the Beatles ought to be bullwhipped.

In other news, in the grand tradition of a toddler throwing out an expensive Christmas gift to spend all afternoon playing with the box it came in, my favorite gift this year is a 24-pack of colored Sharpies. Did I receive nicer things? Yes. Many.

But seriously.

5 Comments:

At 1/02/2007 8:47 PM, Blogger Josh said...

I didn't know that Sharpies came in 24 different colors. One word: Wow.

I know what I'm asking for when my birthday rolls around.

 
At 1/03/2007 12:42 PM, Blogger Leah said...

They actually come in 34 colors. I've already got puce and kidney bean-colored Sharpies, so who knows what those extra ten might be.

 
At 1/04/2007 6:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can we play the sharpie tattoo game already? Let's do it.

 
At 1/04/2007 6:25 PM, Blogger Leah said...

I thought you'd never ask.

 
At 1/04/2007 8:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always have my Sharpie/dice bag at my house. I can bring it with me whenever!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home