January 04, 2007

"Hell" the Musical

Yesterday I watched an episode of the cartoon "Clone High," in which clones of historical figures ride out their awkward high school years together. I'm guessing it was the cause of the dream I had this morning, because it was set in a high school where I was desperately worried about becoming the least popular kid in school thanks to my being the angel of death. A deadly epidemic was going around the school and I was trying to get my special work done without attracting too much attention.

High school's rough.

In other matters death-related, The Vatican's producing a musical based on Dante's Divine Comedy and the Inferno sequences will be "illustrated with rock, punk, and rave." Throwing rave music in to sully the nice, honest rock? That definitely sounds like hell.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1/04/2007 8:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. What a dream-life you have.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home