February 26, 2007

I thought it was RABBIT SEASON

Anybody else notice those creepy dating site ads that pop up when you sign out of Myspace?

Example:




I know that when guys sign out of the site, they get an ad with nubile young girls pictured rather than that blond guy with the teeth. You know what I'm talking about. Surfer Busey. I would like to see the two versions of the ads side by side with duelling speech bubbles: "BOYFRIEND SEASON!" quoth she. "GIRLFRIEND SEASON!" quoth he.

Do what you need to do, kids, but please gawd don't shoot my boyfriend. He doesn't really deserve to die. I mean, dudesly in the ad looks like he's got a few things to live for, too. Let's none of us commit any murders of boyfriends or girlfriends at the behest of Myspace advertisements.


6 Comments:

At 2/27/2007 1:31 AM, Blogger Kibblesmith said...

Sorry, toots. He's a dead man.

 
At 2/28/2007 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i always wondered what the ads looked like for girls. for dudes it's always a super skanky girl showing cleave with some statement like "naughty is nice". no mention of girlfriend season though...
-h

 
At 3/01/2007 9:31 AM, Blogger Josh said...

I always miss the memos of what season it is.

Remember a few years ago when fur was "the big thing this season"? Yeah, completely over my head.

And I never did completely understand the song Seasons of Love from Rent.

Maybe the fault lies in me.

 
At 3/02/2007 9:08 PM, Blogger Leah said...

Man, I don't know. I still haven't even figured out when ballet season happens in this town.

 
At 3/05/2007 12:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those guys never look attractive to me. Does that mean I'm a lesbian?

 
At 3/12/2007 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh dear god i was wrong.

http://spe.atdmt.com/b/TUTRU1234TRU/gfseason_onbed300x300.jpg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home